Follow My Progress


View Long Road Round in a larger map

Monday, August 2, 2010

Jittery Jitters

Well... about 12 hrs away from departure. Planning on leaving Houston by 10 am so that I can be in San Antonio with time to spare. The nice ride should wet my appetite for some nice puffy tacos.
I have to say. I'm actually having the jitters right about now. Everything is ready to go. All I need to do is strap the luggage in and I'm off. But I can't shake the "What Ifs" that keep coming up at the back of my mind. I pray for strength and safety. Tomorrow morning, one last post, and I'll be off. 

Praise Be To God. This trip is going to be more of a personal retreat than anything. With the job market so terrible and work just wearing me down. This will be a good time of renewal. Goodnite!

No comments:

Post a Comment