Follow My Progress


View Long Road Round in a larger map

Monday, August 2, 2010

Rules

Well, in order for there to be some method to my madness, I decided that there should be some rules I should abide by when it comes to riding and eating....


On Fooding:
1) I will only be eating at places that were recommended by other people. Whether it be locals in the area or any of my friends unless......
2) Somehow I find myself in a place where I didn't plan on being or nobody suggested anything. Then i'll YELP it! The first place that comes up after sorting according to ratings, will be the place I will eat at.
3) No big food chains!!!! (sorry Whataburger!!)
4) No eating at the same place more than once!
5) Whenever possible, update the food blog the same day i visit the restaurant.


On Riding:
1) No riding at night.
2) No riding above the speed limit.
3) Ride defensively.
4) Stop when tired.
5) No answering the phone / messing with GPS / texting while driving!

2 comments: